Hey, again lovelies.
I really enjoy writing blog posts like these. Today’s post is a way of setting myself goals, putting them out there so I can remember them myself. And hopefully, it gets others thinking about their life goals. So here it goes… my twenty goals for my twenties. Enjoy!
- Spend less time on technology and more time on things that matter.
- Start driving.
- Always write in my journal. Whenever I can.
- Read at least one book every month.
- Get my own domain for my blog.
- Graduate from university.
- Start saving money.
- Always be busy. No one remembers the times that they did nothing.
- Take care of my body. Eating healthier and exercising.
- Write at least one book.
- Learn a new language.
- Travel to everywhere I want to go. Even if it’s alone.
- Get rid of my University debt and live debt free.
- Challenge and improve my culinary skills.
- Take every wanted opportunity that I can get.
- Record and snap precious and amazing moments.
- Improve my vinyl collection.
- Pick up a new hobby.
- Move out.
- Commit and constantly improve personal growth.
Let me know what you think about my goals in the comments below, or let me know some of your goals. I’d love to hear from you all.